Sedgefield Football CVL – Champions League
Date(s) - 05/03/2020
3:45 pm - 5:00 pm
iCal - Add to My Calendar
Sedgefield Community College
Each team will play in a league format (fixtures/timings will be provided by the SSP staff at the venue on the first night).
Fixtures will be played over three weeks. Sports Leaders / Apprentices may be used to referee (please accept ALL decisions)
Each team will be awarded 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and no points for a loss.
Competition – Higher Ability – Tier 1
- 7 a side (advised squads of 10)
- Schools can enter one team (B teams may be available depending on entries)
- 7 aside
- Rolling substitutes
- There is no offside
- In Mini-Soccer all free kicks are direct
- Throw ins as normal
- No back passes allowed – results in a penalty
- Players are allowed in the goalkeepers area
- Goal Kicks as normal
- Opposing players must be 5 yards away from free kicks/goal kicks
- If a team is winning by 4 clear goals = POWERPLAY rule = allows the opposition to bring on an extra player
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DAY:
- All players are required to bring suitable clothing/ footwear (blades may be worn on the astroturf, no metal studs).
- All players must wear shin pads
- Bring light refreshments / water to drink
- Set of bibs (in case clash of colour kits)
- Size 4 Ball
- PARENTS CAN SPECTATE BUT MAY HAVE TO SIGN-IN DEPENDING ON THE VENUE
FAIRPLAY and SPORTSMANSHIP
The position teams finish in the league determines which league they compete in in the second stage. I.e Premiership, Championship or League 1.
Bookings are closed for this event.